*Vitalabs Mind Matrix: Developed by an anti-aging physician, MIND MATRIX provides a proprietary blend of ingredients like no other product. The remarkable formulation consists of . . .
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Made from the leaves of the Ginkgo biloba tree, this remarkable herb has been used for thousands of years by the Chinese. Ginkgo is thought to have a positive effect on blood flow to the brain which supports memory along with cognitive speed. Mind Matrix contains a standardized extract made from Ginkgo biloba leaves providing 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% total Terpene Lactones.
- Vinpocetine: While synthetic forms of this alkaloid derivative are offered in a number of European countries to help with cerebral blood-flow and neuroprotective effects, the natural form of Vinpocetine provided in Mind Matrix is extracted from the seeds of the Periwinkle plant, Vinca minor. This renowned ingredient is thought to be effective for memory support.
- Huperzine A: This naturally-occurring ingredient is extracted from the aerial parts of the plant known as Fir moss, Huperzia serrata and may help support mental alertness and memory.
- Bacopa Monniera: Also known as Brahmi, the leafs of the Bacopa monniera plant are the source for a naturally-occurring chemical compound called Bacosides which are considered beneficial for supporting memory and attention. The extract used in Mind Matrix provides 20 milligrams of Bacosides per capsule.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex: Found in Lecithin, Phosphatidylserine is a naturally-occurring chemical thought to be beneficial in supporting memory and thinking skills.
- L-Glutamine: Considered as a Conditionally Essential amino acid and one of the building blocks of protein, L-Glutamine plays an important role in a number of critical body functions including memory. Under certain conditions, the ability of the body to produce L-Glutamine may be restricted and for this reason, each capsule of Mind Matrix provides 150 milligrams to help ensure adequate levels.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Another amino acid which is also produced naturally by the body, Acetyl-L-Carnitine is thought to be beneficial for supporting blood flow and memory.
- St. Johns Wort: With recorded use of this plant dating back to 400 B.C., the ancient Greeks and Romans noted the use of St. Johns Wort for a number of health benefits. Made from the plants flowers, the extract of St. Johns used in Mind Matrix provides 0.3% Hypericin, the naturally-occurring substance thought to be beneficial for mood support.